ISI is the leader in neuroendocrine tumors (NET's) Biomarker Testing
Since 1969, our cutting-edge esoteric services to the medical, research, and academic communities, Inter Science Institute specializes in research and development emphasis in the area of Neuroendocrine Tumors (NET’s). The current 5th edition handbook, Neuroendocrine Tumors: A Comprehensive Guide to Diagnosis and Management, is available for download on this website or by contacting ISI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about how these biomarkers are used, read the paper(s) below:
- Neurokinin A (NKA)
- Development of a Highly Sensitive and Specific Carboxy-Terminal Human Pancreastatin Assay to Monitor Neuroendocrine Tumor Behavior
- A Prospective Evaluation of the Effect of Chronic Proton Pump Inhibitor Use on Plasma Biomarker Levels in Humans
- Serum Pancreastatin – The Long Sought Universal, Sensitive, Specific Tumor Marker for Neuroendocrine Tumors?
- Octreotide (Sandostatin®)
- A Prospective Trial on the Effect of Body Mass Index and Sex on Plasma Octreotide Levels in Patients Undergoing Long-Term Octreotide LAR Therapy
- Effect of Octreotide LAR Dose and Weight on Octreotide Blood Levels in Patients With Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Clinical Value of Monitoring Plasma Octreotide Levels During Chronic Octreotide Long-Acting Repeatable Therapy in Carcinoid Patients
- Chromogranin A
Neuroendocrine Tumors: A Comprehensive Guide to Diagnosis and Management - Third Edition
Letters to the Editors and Responses
Comments on Clinical Value of Monitoring Patient Octreotide levels During Chronic Octreotide LAR Therapy in Carcinoid Patients
In response to the questions raised by Woltering et al, an extensive review of the authors’ data, other published reports, and internal records was conducted… read more.